- Grant Access
- Track Account
- Gift Paid Account
|Location:||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
This Journal is Friends Locked
I don't have many Rules and Regulations but thought I'd get the few that I do have out the way before I tell you about the good stuff :)
1. First and foremost, this is my safe space to post whatever I like, so please be aware that, if you make me feel uncomfortable being here, you can guarantee that I will remove you.
2. I love to add people to my f-list but not until I have wandered over to their profile, just to make sure that they're not a bot and that we'd at least have a few things in common. I will not add people who post their Twitter feeds or whose journal is full of fandoms, as these things don't interest me.
3. Please don't even think of adding me if you are sexist, racist, homophobic, judgemental, aggressive or bigoted.
4. I periodically like to clean my friends list of inactive journals and people that I feel I have not connected with. If I remove you please have the common courtesy to remove me from your journal too.
5. I read my friends post daily, but I don't tend to comment on every single post that you make and neither do I expect you to do the same. I like to think that I comment when I have something useful to say.
A little bit about me.
1. I tend to write about day-to-day things - the highs, lows and everything in-between. This includes a lot about my daughter and my granddaughter, as well as my struggles with my mental health. I sometimes post the odd meme, if I find it worthy of my time and concentration. I also like to post photos, the odd music video or something that I find of interest.
2. I ❤️ music, and I couldn't live without it, therefore, I'm more than a little addicted to Spotify :)
3. I have suffered with brain gremlins all my life. At times the little monsters can get the better of me, so if you're looking for a continuously happy journal, this probably isn't the place for you to be.
4. I’m a sensitive soul and wear my heart on my sleeve. I care too much sometimes.
5. I'm pretty much an open book, therefore, don't be afraid to ask me anything. I will always try to answer to the best of my ability.
6. I'm an animal lover. I have four fur-babies... two dogs and two cats. I've had rats, rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, mice and gerbils in the past. I'd absolutely love a pet pig and some chickens!
7. Some of my favourite television programmes are/have been Charmed, NCIS, Warehouse 13, Grimm, American Horror Story, Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, Elementary, Rizzoli & Isles, Criminal Minds, Bones, Nurse Jackie, The Flash.
8. I ❤️ Netflix, and tend to spend my evenings watching something or other on there.
I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?
- Ernest Hemingway
“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
- Albert Einstein
abandoned places, accents, acceptance, architecture, art, autumn, bacon, beaches, book stores, books, cassandra clare, cats, cemeteries, cheese, chips, communication, computers, cooking, country music, crafts, creativity, crisps, crochet, curiosity, daydreaming, depression, digital cameras, documentaries, dogs, dragons, drawing, eating, england, exploring, fantasy, flowers, food, friendship, friendships, galleries, gardens, ghost hunting, ghosts, google, gothic cathedrals, graveyards, great britain, guinea pigs, harry potter, history, home, honesty, hugs, icons, imagination, infj, inspiration, instagram, internet, kindness, kittens, knitting, late nights, laughing, laughter, learning, love, meat, mental illness, movies, museums, music, nature, neil gaiman, netflix, night, online journals, organising, owls, paper journals, paranormal, peace, peace and quiet, people watching, photography, photos, poetry, positive thinking, psychology, puppies, puzzles, quotes, rain, rainbows, rats, reading, religion, respect, science, seahorses, self discovery, sleeping, snail-mail, snow, solitude, spirituality, spring, starfish, stars, stationery, storms, streams, sunsets, surviving, tea, the moon, the ocean, theatre, thinking, thunder, thunderstorms, tomb raider, trees, tumblr, understanding, unicorns, urban fantasy, vampire diaries, vampires, video games, warmth, waterfalls, wildlife, wishes, writing, xbox, ya fiction, youtube, zombies